Have you been a victim of a cyber-crime? If not, you are fortunate because these incidents are on the rise in our industry. You cannot stop an attack from happening, but there is a way to minimize the impact on your business. Awareness, best practices, and cyber insurance are your best defense against a malicious cyber-attack. That is why we are excited to introduce the Logistics Cyber Suite through Roanoke to our AfA members.
Five Reasons Why this Program is Right for You:
- It is designed for the logistics industry by logistics experts.
- It includes comprehensive resources for cyber risk awareness for you and training for your staff.
- It includes coverage to address claims for Ransomware and Phishing scams that are prevalent in today’s environment.
- A long-time industry partner, Roanoke understands current financial hardships, so this program is designed to use the strength of AfA membership to keep the costs low.
- A 24-hour claims hotline allows prompt response to claims.
Request a cyber insurance quote today by completing the appropriate form below. As an added bonus, you will receive a Cyber Risk Report Card. The report card reveals how your company’s cyber risks stack up against industry peers and the exposures you can fix.
For additional information on this program contact Amanda Barlow at email@example.com
To apply, please choose the appropriate link below.
AfA Cyber Application for Companies with Gross Revenues Over $10M
AfA Cyber Application for Companies with Gross Revenues Less Than $10M