Members benefit every day from the AfA’s expertise and experience in the airforwarding business – from legislative updates to frequent meetings with regulators to the latest information on the air cargo markets worldwide. AfA membership provides your business with access to top-quality training programs, up to date information about0 new regulations affecting the industry and news you can use to stay ahead of your competitors.
See the Benefits of Becoming an AfA Member!
We exist to assist our members through these key programs:
- Affinity Programs – AfA partnerships allow our members to create marketing opportunities to promote individual businesses and improve efficiency with service providers. Membership provides discounts on software products, law advice, ISO certification and much more.
- Training Programs – With TSA requirements of airforwarders set to become more rigorous, having access to trusted training programs is more important than ever. Membership in the AfA allows your employees and business to benefit from first-rate training at a discounted price rate.
- Industry Advocacy on Key Legislation – The AfA works tirelessly on behalf of our members to ensure that major regulations, such as new cargo security initiatives, have the most favorable impact on forwarders and airlines. We have a well-established record with regulators of advocating pragmatic regulations and providing recommendations on important issues.
- Industry News Service – The AfA provides up-to-date information to our members through the following news services:
- FORWARD, our quarterly internationally distributed publication, includes information on current events that affect the air transportation industry.
- AIRMAIL, these timely updates contain news of the latest activities affecting our industry
- Media Representation – The AfA conducts countless interviews with local and national media to articulate the industry’s viewpoint on important issues of the day, such as 100% inspection of cargo, TSA rule changes and what forwarders are doing to improve security in their business and the industry.